For its first participation at the Only Watch charity auction, RESERVOIR is proud to join the 2021 generous collective effort for research against muscular dystrophies, with a unique piece the RESERVOIR Kanister Palladium.
This watch combines the design from the newest RESERVOIR Kanister collection, inspired from the speedometer of the iconic 356-Speedster, and the famous Palladium case from the RESERVOIR Longbridge collection. Personalized with Only Watch 2021 color codes, which were painted manually on the dial, it is offered with a set of 3 leather straps inspired by car seats from this era. The proposal is offering a fresh view on high-end watchmaking, using our patented proprietary module of complications: jumping hour, retrograde minute and power reserve, assembled and checked by our qualified and renowned watchmakers Telos in Switzerland (La-Chaux-de-Fonds).
This unique model will provide the lucky client with a breath-taking speedometer design on the wrist, symbolizing the spirit of freedom which embedded the 1950s decade.
RESERVOIR KANISTER PALLADIUM
- Reference : RSV01.KN/733 -Pd950, Solid Palladium Case with polished finish, Black dial,
- Self-winding mechanical movement, 37 hours power reserve,
- Complications : Retrograde minutes, jumping Hour, Power Reserve,
- Patented proprietary 124-pieces module on the RSV-240 calibre,
- Domed, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Opened case-back – Screw-down crown,
- Black leather strap with black stitching, with a pin buckle,
- Include an additional set of 3 leather bracelets with ONLYWATCH 2021 color codes,
- Dimensions : Diameter 41,5mm – Thickness 12,1mm – Weight 78g
ABOUT ONLY WATCH IN 2021
Create beauty to do good. Only Watch is a caritative biennial auction founded by Luc Pettavino that aims at raising funds to finance research to develop effective treatments for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, a neuromuscular genetic disease affecting nearly 1 boy 3,000 at birth. Over the 8 past editions, thanks to the collective effort and generous involvement of the watch industry and the numerous partners, the initiative has raised over 70 million euros.
Find out more https://www.onlywatch.com/